December 1, 2015

Life is a bitch



happiness


Unfortunately, I have not life proofing program, which would underlined in red all mistakes and allowed to return to correct them. No, I do not. Like I have no time machine or magic mirror, which magically change my image I see everyday to a something very magical beautiful.

Likewise, I can not click my fingers and become constant happy. I’m old fashioned, but I believe that happiness we must to tame, rather than trying to catch and forcibly insert into a closed cage. In such way happiness will always remain a stranger and not become a part of us. It is like saying that birds born in the cage, think that fluttering is a disease. I have a lot of strange theories about life in general. Maybe it is in order to justify my not justifiable sadness, maybe just because I believe only in my own truths, which all others fail to dislodge from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment