September 9, 2015

Twitter for advertising


Twitter for advertising



It is no secret that I not much like Twitter and rare use it. And I think in my country it is not much popular as for instance Facebook. And even Instagram now. No, I did not tame Twitter still. Why? I know that many people have addicted to Twitter, the same as many are addicted to Facebook. 

What is Twitter for me? 

For me it is not a social network, it’s just another channel for the dissemination of advertising. This is just another social network button in the article to press, because I want to exploit all the possibilities for dissemination. This is the only plugin that I have integrated into my blogs, because it is popular among other bloggers and perhaps this will give a few extra visitors. 

I am not sick with dependence on the social network Twitter, so I have no desire after left home to write short, meaningless messages about the weather or my activities. Who cares? This is often very similar to the style when you become interesting only for yourself. And how it is working for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment