December 1, 2014

Refreshing watermelon drink


Refreshing watermelon drink


Whether it's raining outside, or suffocating hot  - watermelon season is gaining momentum. How tasty is for us to eat huge smile reminiscent of watermelon clove ... Right? And a freshness of this berry unutterable. Yes - the watermelon is not the fruit, but berry - from the gooseberry family. I remember when I was a child I was dreaming that watermelons would be without seed. I guess you do too?

 Being  teenager I heard the joke - "What if the watermelon interbreed with cockroaches? The seeds would run away to all directions, LOL. So, for me watermelons are related only with good emotions, so I suggest to try to make one of my favorite drinks with watermelon.


You will need:
1 kg of watermelon
250 g of sugar
250 ml of water,
0.5 lemon juice.

Preparing

Wash, peel and cut into cubes watermelon.
Dissolve sugar in water on low heat. 
Add the watermelon slices in the chopper and a little chop them. 
Pour over the mass with syrup and lemon juice, then pour everything into a bowl and leave for 2 hours in the freezer.
Do not forget every 30 minutes to stir crushed ice.

Glasses for this drink you need to cool.
 Enjoy sunny day and cool drink

No comments:

Post a Comment